Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by!
I am Jessica - born and raised in Metro-Detroit. I stand tall at 5'11". I am married to my best friend and mommy to four sweet littles.
Photography fell into my lap when I became a mother in 2008. Coming off a job in the creative field (I hold a Bacheor's degree in Interior Design), I found photography was that perfect blend of technical and artistic. What started out as a hobby to provide a creative outlet while on maternity leave turned into something so much more. I absolutely LOVE what I do! I know firsthand how childhood passes so quickly. It is my mission to capture these special moments for you.
Some fun facts about me:
- I can browse for hours, days, years even(!!) at flea markets and antique barns.
- I love doing pilates in my spare time.
- I don't own a smartphone!
- I can watch re-runs of Project Runway and Top Chef all day long.
- I am a horrible cook and baker, although I try really hard! Salads are my go-to :)
- I would rather stay in with a good movie and take-out then go party!
- I love vintage anything. I am a pretty modern girl, but honestly my biggest wish is that time travel was possible....
So happy you stopped by! I can't wait to plan our session together. Let's chat today!